Welcome To Pathways For People!
Pathways for People, Inc.’s mission is to provide the highest quality of person centered services to individuals with disabilities within their chosen environment. Our agency prides itself on working in collaboration with clients, families, and other human service agencies, utilizing a team approach. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or are interested in working with us.
The Pathways for People Day Program is located in a 15,000 square foot facility in Cary, NC. Attendees participate in music, art, yoga, life skills training, vocational training, and more. The day program is intended for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and participants attend using Day Supports (Group & Individual) through the Innovations Waiver. Private pay is also accepted.
Pathways for People provides home and community services to individuals of all ages with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We provide Day Supports, In-Home Skill Building, Personal Care, Community Living & Supports, Respite, B-3, Community Navigator, and Community Networking through the NC Innovations Waiver. Our service areas include Wake, Durham, Orange, Person, and Chatham counties.
A three-year CARF accreditation has been awarded to Pathways for People for the following services:
- Community Services: Community Integration
- Community Services: Respite Services
- Community Services: Supported Living
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job Supports
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job-Site Training
Our Guiding Principles
- The individual/legally responsible person has the right to choose where and how they live and who will provide their services
- The individual/advocate is the best source of information about their needs, wants, and desires
- Community participation and social integration are essential
- We always respect the individual and honor client rights.
Pathways for People recognizes the importance of recruiting and retaining quality direct care staff. To this end we are committed to dedicating the time and scrutiny vital in the hiring process. We also strive to create a positive office environment, promoting personal growth and overall job satisfaction.
15300 Weston Parkway
Cary, NC 27513
Phone: (919) 462-1663
Fax: (919) 462-1653